The critical data driving your daily business decisions is often distributed throughout your multi-value database. The TigerLogic Dashboard allows you to select and present your critical business data in intuitive Web-based graphical interfaces via widgets, utilizing your existing knowledge of the Pick/BASIC programming language.
Visualize data using dozens of built-in charts, graphs, gauges and maps
Create web pages full of pie charts, column charts, funnel charts, gauges, line graphs, maps and more to get instant visual displays of your most critical business information. Put data in front of those who need it, when they need it.
Replace daily, weekly, and monthly printed reports with real-time, web-based dashboards
Graphical intuitive Web-based user interfaces allow you to view charts and reports in a web browser to see real-time information directly from your D3 data. The TigerLogic Dashboard allows you to visually choose a sort order, a time frame or any appropriate filter to see the most critical information, fast. Each dashboard widget is created in real-time, so information displayed is consistent with the current state of your database.
Drill down to see the transaction-level detail
The TigerLogic Dashboard environment allows you to drill-down to the detailed information with a click of the mouse. Since all information displayed on the dashboard comes directly from your D3 data, any level of detail can be presented.
Leverage existing Pick/BASIC programming skills - no new programming languages to learn means speedy ROI
The TigerLogic Dashboard gives programmers and developers the ability to quickly and easily build and customize Web-based dashboard pages, creating useful charts and graphs produced by Pick/BASIC programs. The TigerLogic Dashboard contains a built-in Web-server for multi-value database servers, Web-based Pick/BASIC code editor and integrated debugger designed to streamline development, saving time and money.
Supported Dashboard widgets include:
- HTML, table and text
- 2D/3D charts: line, area, bar, column, pie, and doughnut style
- Gauges, bullet graphs, funnel, pyramid and sparkline charts
- Interactive and data-driven maps, which can display geographical data distributed by category, regions or entity
- RSS feeds
The features and functionality of the TigerLogic Dashboard allow you to:
- Customize widgets from the templates provided for each widget type to easily create new dashboard widgets
- Create widgets using your multi-value data and Pick/BASIC code - refer to the large number of sample widgets provided, including multiple layouts and themes
- Create RSS feeds that can be consumed by any local RSS feed reader
- Easily create dashboards by dragging and dropping the widgets onto a dashboard layout
- Perform administrative functions such as creating widgets, RSS feeds, and users
Dashboards are developed using the TigerLogic Dashboard Software Development Kit (SDK). The TigerLogic Dashboard is available in three deployment editions: Standard, Professional and Enterprise. All editions include a Web-based installer and full user documentation.
The TigerLogic Dashboard is available on the following platforms:
- D3 AIX (7.5.1 and above)
- D3 Linux (7.5.1 and above)
- D3 Windows (7.5.4 and above)
For more information, availability and pricing or to place your order for the TigerLogic Dashboard, please contact your TigerLogic sales representative at 949-442-4400, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.